AVHEC can help you successfully add courses and qualifications to your organisation’s registration. AVHEC can assist you with finding subject matter experts who can review your existing courses and provide input into new qualifications.
Helping to make the process easier
We offer a range of services to assist in this area including:
- Determining the course to be added to scope
- Establishing a Course Advisory Committee
- Reviewing quality submissions and applications
- Advising on the reregistration and reaccreditation of courses
- Advising on the management of Requests for Information
- Advising on addition to scope applications
- Advising on confirmed evidence tables and content
- Ensuring learning resources and assessment tools are prepared with consideration for AQF levels
- Conducting pre-validation of learning resources and assessment tools
- Preparing Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) documentation and getting it approved
Make sure your new qualifications tick the boxes
AVHEC can help you plan to ensure your new courses meet the requirements of the industry and are suitable for your students. We can help you undertake successful planning and complete all requirements. Be assured that your new qualifications tick all boxes for satisfying students, academic staff and all compliance requirements.
Take the hassle out of project management
AVHEC can work alongside you to help project manage the process of adding new courses to your registration. From beginning to end, we can make the application process a smooth stress-free journey.
Want to better manage course additions?
Fill out the form below to get in touch.