ASQA/TEQSA Audits and Site Visits
AVHEC is experienced in successfully navigating ASQA/TEQSA audits and regulatory processes. Understanding the compliance requirements set by regulators is crucial for the long-term success of your business. Regulatory requirements are not always easy and straightforward to understand.
Whether you’re wanting to re-register your organisation, re-accredit a course or add a course to your registration, we are here to help you navigate through the often-complex situation. By partnering with AVHEC you can maximise your chances of receiving a successful outcome.
Be confident in the information and evidence you prepare
AVHEC can help you prepare information and evidence that shows how your business:
- Is meeting its obligations to students
- Has an effective governance structure
- Complies with required standards
- Has effective administration processes including thorough validation
- Delivers quality education
Helping you achieve a positive outcome
We can assist with:
- Project Management of audit processes
- Resource planning
- Advisory services
- ASQA/TEQSA expert advice
- Policy and procedure review
- Quality framework development
- Providing subject matter experts
Need help with audits or site visits?
Fill out the form below to get in touch